HOME
COMPANY
PROJECTS
CLIENTS
ΝEWS
CONTACT  
 
........ INFO ... RESOURCES .. SERVICES .....FINANCIAL DATA

The total experience of "G.T.B. ANODOS S.A." and its partners until 2013, in study categories 08,10,13,16, expressed in design fees, is 29,5 million Euro. The category breakdown has as follows:

  • Structural Studies (cat.08): 7,5 mil. Euro
  • Transportation Studies (cat. 10): 12,0 mil. Euro
  • Hydraulic Works studies (cat. 13): 5,5 mil. Euro
  • Topography and Cadastral studies(cat. 16): 4,5 mil. Euro

Total              29,5 mil. Euro

90% of these projects was completed from "G.T.B. ANODOS S.A." and the remaining 10% was undertaken by the company partners, either independently, or taking part in other project teams.